“Stop spending hours on the web with out-of-date information and get the book that answers all your questions once and for all!” – Eric Davis, PA-C MPAS
What this book will do for you:
• Walk you through the complexities of the vein system using easy to understand examples.
• Show you how and where to find a good vein specialist.
• Demonstrate exactly what can happen if varicose veins are not dealt with.
• Equip you with 16 invaluable tips on how to play the vein game and win!
• Help you discover the truth about spider veins and why it is OK to have cosmetic improvement as a goal.
• Teach you how to beat insurance companies at their own game.
• Review all of the latest vein treatments and help you decide which may be right for you.
• Instruct you in what to do if a vein starts bleeding.
And so much more…….
About the Author:
Eric Davis PA-C, MPAS
Eric is a practicing vein treatment specialist with the rare ability to educate, entertain, and inspire all at the same time. “The Vein Game” is like having a day long private consultation with a recognized authority on varicose and spider veins.
What People are Saying:
“I wish that I had read this book years ago. Put simply, it gave me more information than all of my Doctor visits combined.”
Causes of Varicose Veins (Why me?)
- The Real Villains
- The Petty Criminals
- Veins with an Attitude
The Symptoms (What varicose veins can do to you)
- Oh, my aching legs!
Cosmetics (Nobody likes a blue leg)
- So you want to be a Supermodel
- Social Comfort is a legitimate goal